Apples are the elixir of health. Doctors recommend eating fruit at least five times a day. Do we really have time to eat every day the suggested amount? Therefore, it is worth to enrich the daily diet with a glass of fresh pressed cloudy juice Apple Delice.
Learn more about the health benefits of cluody apple juice >>
Apple Delice is pressed from only the best of high quality of apples. The juice in the stamping process is not subjected to clarification, filtration or enzymatic treatment and the turbidity and the sediment are natural phenomena. Apple Delice does not lose valuable minerals and vitamins and preserves the nutritional value of raw apples.
Apples are low in calories, so even large intake does not change the human body shape. They are recommended for people who care about the daily diet.
Apple Delice is rich in minerals, vitamins and polyphenols.
- Potassium (185 mg in a glass of juice) – allows you to maintain acid-base balance of the body. It takes part in the regulation of blood pressure, which contributes to reducing the risk of stroke and heart disease.
- Magnesium (7 mg in a glass of juice) – plays an important role in building bones and teeth, in the transmission of information between muscles and nerves. Deficiency is manifested by a lack of coordination, impaired heart rate and fatigue.
- Calcium (7 mg in a glass of juice) – is part of building material of bone and enamel. The result of deficiency may be numbness and tingling of the extremities, muscle aches and joints, and even problems with the circulatory system.
- Zinc (0.1 mg in a glass of juice) – needed to synthesize proteins and utilization of vitamin A. The absence of this microelement in the body causes hair loss, the appearance of acne, stretch marks, or other adverse changes in the skin.
- Vitamin A and E – protect the body from harmful free radicals. Delay aging and contribute to the proper functioning of the circulatory system.
- Polyphenols (natural antioxidants) – limit the amount of substances that cause cancer and heart disease, reduce the uptake of sugar in the blood requirements and prevent oxidation of low-density lipoprotein (LDL). A particular group of polyphenols are flavonoids having antioxidant, anti-inflammatory effects, reduce action of free radicals, and importantly, inhibit the formation of cancer cells. Apples are one of the main sources of flavonoids in the diet.
- Pectin – absorbs adverse, toxic substances such as heavy metals and reduces cholesterol. In combination with the phenolic compounds are more potent than separately apple pectin and polyphenols.
Apple Delice contains only natural sugars derived from fruits (in accordance with the Europen Union regulations, adding sugar or sweeteners to fruit juices is prohibited). Fructose slowly and safely increases the content of sugar (glucose) in the blood, maintaining it at a constant level for a long time. Excess fructose is not recommended in the daily diet. Recommended daily portion of juice is 1 to 2 glasses.